Our extensive lamp range is designed to provide energy-efficient lighting solutions for almost any application. As part of our goal to offer our customers the highest quality and technology, we only stock light bulbs bearing excellent international certification. Our light bulbs are manufactured by General Electric, a world-leading company in the lighting field.
Please visit our online lamp catalogue for detailed specifications of our offering.
APPLICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES OF EACH LIGHT SOURCE:
Light-Emitting Diodes are the very latest in lighting technology. LED lamps have been quickly welcomed on the market as an excellent new way to light interior and exterior spaces, and rightly so. LEDs have been found to be extremely efficient, long-lasting, cost-effective and environmentally friendly. ELMASCO stocks General Electric LED lamps in various shapes and sizes to suit your individual lighting requirements.
• Reduction in power consumption of up to 80% compared with incandescent lamps
• Instant light when switched on
• Long lifespan – our high-power LEDs are designed to last for up to 25000 hours
• Low maintenance costs
• Greater durability than incandescent lamps, as LEDs do not have a filament, which can easily break
• Low heat generation
• Low CO2 emissions
LED lamps are becoming increasingly popular thanks to their energy efficiency as well as their range of fitting possibilities. The GE LED Retrofit lamps we offer allow consumers to directly replace their conventional lamps with an LED without needing to install a new fitting.
LEDs are often used as accent or decorative lighting in homes and professional spaces, such as hotel lobbies, cafés, museums and shop displays. LED tape or ribbon is especially effective in lighting showroom and household cabinets, shelves, stairs or coving.
Our General Electric Compact Fluorescent Light bulbs are a highly energy-efficient and technologically superior alternative to traditional light bulbs.
• use around 80% less energy than ordinary incandescent light bulbs
• last 6 to 15 times longer (up to 15 000 hours) than incandescent lamps
• have reduced greenhouse gas emissions
• offer users the choice of various colours of light ranging from warm white to daylight; hence, they are designed to suit different spaces
• come in various sizes and shapes, to fit perfectly with your decorative light fittings
Halogen lamps are an efficient version of incandescent lamps.
Their main advantages include:
• Saving energy – they are often 30% more efficient than traditional incandescent lamps
• Higher light output than incandescent lamps
• Instant light
• 5 times longer lifespan (2000-4000 hours) than ordinary light bulbs
Halogen lamps are best used when intense direct light is needed, such as outdoor paths, porches and indoor spotlights.
|OTHER LIGHT BULBS|
In our shops you will find, amongst other lamps, General Electric fluorescent tubes (T5, T8, circular), mercury lamps, metal halide lamps and high pressure sodium lamps. We always ensure we have a full range of shapes, colours and sizes available for you to brighten your indoor and outdoor space giving it the effect you desire.
To fit your space with the most efficient light source for your application, visit one of our stores.